PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Joining Qatar Airways (QR) - all you need to know about it (threads merged)
Old 20th Sep 2008, 07:18
Lulu qatar

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Qatari 515

Qatari 515 you want to say that its better to wait 5-6 y as F/O in Doha then to go to A.A as DEC and spend this time as Capt and log 3500 PIC and earn same salary ???? Whats the point staying in QA if you can spend same time in AA with same salary and be Capt . Dont have to mention thet Malaysia is cheaper then Doha ( rent 10 times less then in Doha ,food 3 times....) and you dont live in ME in dust with Land Cruisers chase youre wife when she walk at road . A.A dont have TERMINATION department which 5 star airline like QA has on 3th floor next to imigration dep. Why rsignation/termination department ? simple answer there is more rsignations and terminations then any other airline so we need someone to send us home in 24h . Is it true or i lie again Qatari 515 ?? Qatari 515 how do you explain EU,Lationos and others F/O who run away to AA without resignation in QA ? Yea if you resign youre salary is frozen for 3 month and you are not alowed to leave Qatar ( so free and fair airline) Popay got tru intervew in Qa and went to AA,Francess left ,Jamal left,Mark left,Hardip ....... more and more all in AA are thay stupid ??Q.A is airline which you jojn and resign after 2-5 y its all becaouse misstreatment and no respect to pilots . Youre CP or DCP can be good and give you 4 days off but thats all he can do if CEO dont want to sign youre upgrade youre CP cant do anything and it happened already .Cabin crew need clereance from CEO to get married ?? Whats this man ? In AA dont think so .We have over 5 Capt and F/o who cant bring wifes into Doha coz they are ex crew and CEO dont want to give (no objection to Immigration ) is this better then AA as well ? On meeting he will tell us : i will act against you but am busy now (crew reporting Capt asking for De caffe ) remember last meeting ?Anyone can resign i have many pilots want to jojn QA this is 1 more he told us .As long as airlines go down and we have pilots on market salary will stay decreased for 30 % as inflation in 2 y is total 30 % .