PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Alitalia (Merged)
View Single Post
Old 20th Sep 2008, 04:52
Viking101

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Daniel 11000

Well, I lived in Milano for 4 years so I do know a little about your beautiful country. Lots of good food, wine, culture, history. The list is long. But politics has always been corrupt, as shows your history. How is it possible that AZ constantly gets new funds and money from miscellaneous dept/ ways?

Who you vote for does not make a big difference at all, and I dont really care about it either.

Anyway, Prodi and Silvio both wants the airline to fly, so of course they try to keep it airborne. Its an interest of Italy! What I dislike is some of the unformal and sometimes even incorrect ways they thrive to keep AZ running. Of course, friends and connections are most important too.

Speaking of the employees, and not affecting the airlines chances to survive... I do believe they have an impact, going the extra mile. But if you have staff not wanting to do anything extra at all, that will definitly affect the company. Also if it means helping your cc cleaning the cabin. And yes I try to do it when there is time and place for it. Have you? Did not think so, surely because its not in your "area of responsability"

Happy landing AZ