PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Alitalia (Merged)
View Single Post
Old 19th Sep 2008, 18:56
B767PL

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
dope05, why don't you quit flying the list of A/C you just mentioned and take a crash course in management. I think they would love someone like you.

I can't believe some of the posts in this thread.

The failure of AZ is not because of the pilots or flight attendants. Management runs the company, and has apparently failed to keep it profitable. Everyone especially management always blames it on the pilot's. They use the false image of them working 10 hours a month for a million dollars a year surrounded by beautiful women at exotic destinations with crazy lay-over parties to turn the uninformed public against them with jealousy, as can be witnessed here in this thread.

But one thing that shocks me even more is the AIRLINE PILOTS that are posting in this thread wishing demise and posting comments such as "no sympathy, you did it to yourselves, good riddance". UNBELIEVABLE. Absolutly no solidarity between pilots. Nothing more then jealousy. You should all be siding with the Italian pilots and wishing them the best. T&Cs are falling throughout the whole industry, and you support it??!!

Look at what happened in the U.S! The industry and flying profession... I mean JOB, has been reduced to a steaming heap. I wish we had guys like these Italian pilots in the U.S, maybe this industry would still have some reward left in it. Coming from a less then 18,000$ a year F/O with a U.S Airline, goodluck, stand your ground, and remember that every inch you give them, you will never get back. Good luck guys, and I wish we had a group like you here state side when we needed one.

All the best.