PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Job Market
Thread: Job Market
View Single Post
Old 19th Sep 2008, 18:55
Celtic Pilot

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
JBoo7, yes i can understand some comments in the forum and if I came across a ppl holder goin for commercial's that didnt know what a turboprop was, i'd throw him in front of one.. I now understand your point when you've been faced with (lack of knowledge)people like that which in my opinion dont reali deserve to be in the industry.....

But some people on here (minority) just do it to piss people off and then start a whole row over nothing and the whole point of the thread is missed...

some very valid comments been put on this forum, and advice is much appreciated, im a wannabe at the mo, the industry is **** but this is why i went to university in the first place,, just in case.... So if anybody in the future asks why bother go to university we'll all say '''well remember the economy back in 2008 +'''''

Didnt learn much here but all good arguement which I will agree now looking back was a pretty stupid question, and was incoming with comments.... But my point was that some people do ask valid questions in the wannabe section and although it may seem simple to professional pilots it may not to us wannabes...

THANKS for your advice experienced people... always appreciated with me....