PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - What's New In W. Africa (Nigeria)
View Single Post
Old 19th Sep 2008, 13:43
chuks

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Been busy...

Sorry to have missed this whinge-fest but I was on a low-level mission to Madrid by Okada. I went looking for Cuatro Vientos Airport, Madrid and I was doing fine-fine, following a Cessna 172 until I had to stop at a traffic light and he just carried on. Bummer! After I lost him I went wazzing around in circles for about 45 minutes, never more than 1 kilometre from the airport but do you think I could find it?

I want to re-invent myself as a Flight Instructor under JAR. Well, why not? Bigger idiots than I have become Training Captains, eh?

Foamy Coolings, ah! What a pity that fate dictates I not be there now to enjoy this your very style of man-management. You do seem to have a way about you, getting and keeping the attention of the line slime and I am sure we would enjoy working together, if only as your Chop Master.

The desert has had to do without me for the better part of two months now. Big-big visa problems and this time I can put my hand on my heart and say that, no, I have not upset anyone. Well, one Chief TC yes, but he has nothing to do with visas. It was just blind fate that I have had two months here under the domestic lash, like a toad under a harrow. AIDS (Aviation-Induced Divorce Syndrome) is a definite risk if I do not get the hell out of Dodge next week.