PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Naturelink Sold
Thread: Naturelink Sold
View Single Post
Old 19th Sep 2008, 08:32
Flutterbug

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Whiner one liners, Limp putty, Oompie Kadoompie, Fluxsie Kabaksie!

Yo Vlammie!!

I Just Cannot believe that there are so many people that Moans and Winges about everything so much!! I agree with you that these individuals should not have taken on these jobs if they were so unhappy about all that Naturelink had to offer, Why do you always have to have Sour grapes. If everyone had a positive outlook, then the company will also have a positive outlook!!

In all my dealings with Naturelink over The Years I can also say that I have complained about a few things, but all of those were rectified, and whoop tee Doo I was Happy Again.

Mr. Chris Briers is a Fabulous Person who has allways treated me well, even Paying some off my Bills at one point because I was stuck in Africa somewhere and could not do it myself- I mean really!!

And then you get some people who never worked for Naturelink on a Permanent Basis, And they just have to put their little yellow stream into the Bucket as well!! Ai Tog Oompie Kadoompie!!

You guys should go and fly for other companies, where all the grass are greener, and please if you have something to say, then make it an Educated statement!!

As for Vlammie!! I know who he is. He does not take any FOD up his Pipe!!

Abale Salamane!