PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Etihad Cadet Waiting List
View Single Post
Old 19th Sep 2008, 02:42
DenizD

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
take alot of what you read with a grain of salt.
Thats my problem though, becuase the same person who said all that stuff is supposed to be a reliable source.

Also it's very intimidating and depressing to know that there are Etihad employees that may have a very strong pull in the cadet department that are watching pprune and drawing conclusions from what they read, instead of interviewing them.

I think I speak for all when I say it was a long and hard couple of weeks waiting for an answer (worse than waiting for an acceptance to a university), and now here I can't express my views without fear of being criticized as EYZ implies:
I think you need to be careful

This is a public forum, a place to discuss infinity regarding aviation. And I don't think it is fair that when EY pilots can say what they want reagrding their company yet someone who dosn't work for the company cannot post his opinion with out being too
careful

It's just really depressing

I don't want to be the guy at the party 30 years from now saying "Yeah I got my license but I haven't been in a small plane in since I was 20, it just got too expensive and I didn't know anybody in the industry.....it was fun though"

Last edited by DenizD; 19th Sep 2008 at 12:54.