PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Ground XL aircraft where are they all?
View Single Post
Old 18th Sep 2008, 22:46
Toodle

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Well Buster I seem to have hit on a raw nerve here!! so many things to reply to in your last post but I will limit myself to just the three...

Toodle my old chum, get a life! My video of the C-GOAF was done with a Police car sat behind me in 'the No Parking bay'. A brief explanation of who I was, what I was doing and why completely satisfied the two coppers on duty. I moved my car down the hill and everyone was totally happy.
why do you think you had to move before everybody was totally happy? would it be something to do with the fact that you were parked in a "no parking" bay per chance!

Here is a bit of advice, if the rotating high resolution beacon is rotating over at ATC, this means that there is a movement imminent, so driving up this lane should be discouraged. You can easily see this beacon from the gliding club.
perhaps you should be taking your own advice then!

Anyway, what do I know about the safe operation of airports and the benefits of allowing the public some access to view aviation? (if you only knew)!
Dunno, please enlighten us, the one thing we can take from your diatribe is that you have no understanding of rules on the public highway or the law!