PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Jet 2
Thread: Jet 2
View Single Post
Old 18th Sep 2008, 18:43
neilly

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Thanks for all your responses. Blimey I wasnt expecting such a vitriolic response Rainboe. In my 'profession', Psychiatry, such outbursts tend to indicate a rather fragile, insecure ego. Fortunately mine is intact and I found your ramblings rather amusing. To get so steamed up over an innocent question.... what a sad little man. There's always one in every forum.
To the rest of you, I was unaware that this forum was limited to 'Professional' pilots, it certainly wasnt stated anywhere when I registered. In fact I was pointed here by one of your fellow forumites. Sorry if you find my being here inappropriate, I dont think I'll rush back.
Living on the Isle of Skye any trip abroad is a big and expensive undertaking. I bought tickets last year to take the family to Tuscany. With the current financial climate and recent events I thought that perhaps it would be wise to ask the 'experts' i.e you lot, if you thought I would be better to look around for other ones so there wouldnt be a mad rush if things went t*ts up. Not knowing the intricacies of your forum I assumed that Rumours would be an appropriate place to post, particularly after seeing talk about XL in another topic.
Thank you for your helpful comments. Obviously nobody can tell the future but I feel reassured. As for the idea that I am some sort of saboteur starting rumours. That really is laughable.

Neilly