PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Jet 2
Thread: Jet 2
View Single Post
Old 18th Sep 2008, 09:52
Celtic Pilot

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
neilly, no question is a stupid question if you dont know the answer, so fair play if you dont want to book flights and loose your money i say!!! Be crap if someone was to book flights and loose their money!!!

Rainboe...--- after xl went bust,, i heard a man on the radio that spent £2,000 on a holiday with them and didnt even get to go in an interview.. Now you picture if that was you. how would you feel. Sick and sour comes to mind, at least that would be what i would feel. So if that man was to hear you goin on about someone looking to protect their flight payment by learning the financial situation of the company and then getting critized by people, well if he found you..lol... ... Well thats just plain Insensitive... Think you should sit and imagine the tables were turned on you before you reply anymore comments about the question asked.. Everyone has a right to join forums and express their comments the matter what professional they are in. You could argue that ATC people are not Professional Pilots so why are they here???...

its obviously not that stupid if the mods havn't removed it by now!!!!