PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Jet 2
Thread: Jet 2
View Single Post
Old 18th Sep 2008, 08:11
lurkio

Received 8 Likes on 2 Posts
This thread should be consigned to the appropriate place, the bin.
Someone asks a stupid, and yes it is a stupid question. Unless the MD or accountants for the airline are here then there is probably nobody able to answer the question (and they sure as hell won't be telling you this stuff). It would be like going on a bankers chat site and asking is it safe to deposit my salary this month. Next come the defenders who are rightly proud of who they work for. Then comes the (presumably) SLF who thinks that because he has paid bu&&er all for a ticket (and of course pays our wages) that entitles him to the companies innermost secrets, tech explanations and reasons for delays (sh1t happens) as well as deciding when an aircraft is safe to fly or not. Then a few people get a bit annoyed (understandable). If the original poster has brain cell 1 in there he should have put it in the right place (Questions maybe - the clue is in the title) but maybe should have just stayed out of here altogether. I don't like everything that goes on here but it was set up for pilots and enthusiasts which is why I joined.
If you don't like it go set up your own pprune (pathetic pax rumours etc).
Now please get this out of R&N and let Rainboe get back to his breakfast.
Me, I'm waiting to be deleted and sent to the sin bin with Rainboe.