PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Jet 2
Thread: Jet 2
View Single Post
Old 18th Sep 2008, 07:11
CAT1 REVERSION

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Has it occured to anybody how crassly insensitive it is to poke one's nose into what is laughingly supposed to be a 'professional pilots forum' and ask such a blunt, ignorant question? A suitable response would be to say 'stick your stupid £45 ticket where the sun don't shine and if you are so seriously worried, why not walk it instead?' Why are you bending over backward to reassure such a total twerp?
Rainboe,

I fully agree with you, this is a network for Professional Pilots. Until the mods stop the general public from reading and writing threads on here we have to accept that they will.

With that said, we at Jet2 in my opinion bend over backwards to be a 'friendly' Airline, hence my original, hopefully, informative reply to one of our frequent customers. As already stated, it is the customers who ultimately pay our wages, and if public confidence is lost through scaremongering (Mr.O'L), the more fickle folk book elsewhere!

ACC Man,

Yes we have a lucrative Royal Mail Contract, yes we have diversified into Charter and even Ad-Hoc Charter which again is very lucrative for us, so again in my opinion and many others including our Management Team (see our results and profits compared to failed Airlines!) we are doing just fine. I don't beleive you can compare our fluid, inivative business model to that of a failed DanAir's........Ridiculous

Last edited by CAT1 REVERSION; 18th Sep 2008 at 07:23.