PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - NATS interview process
View Single Post
Old 17th Sep 2008, 00:02
SotonHemmers

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
I did stage 1 on August 28th, doing stage 2 this friday, so that's 3 weeks. I'm guessing that results for stage 2 come out up to 15 working days after the test date, same as Stg 1?

I called up Human Resources to find this out and they couldn't really say. It depends on how many test days they are running, how long until the next one is (I waited 4 weeks for stage 1 from booking till the big day).
Once accepted, depends when the next course with spaces starts. They could have a course starting immediately after you are accepted. But if they're busy and have a lot of recruits such that the course is booked up, you'll have to wait a couple of months for another course to come around.

The ATCO I spoke to at stage 1 said he knew someone who'd done a stage 1 on a monday, they'd got their results back dead quick and were able to book stage 2 for the next week, then stage 3 the week after and started college 2 weeks later! Start to finish lasted 5 weeks! That is very much not the standard scenario though...think in terms of a few months.

-----------------
Incidentally, anyone else on the stage 2 morning session this coming friday? Air39 I'll see you there by the sounds of it