PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - What's New In W. Africa (Nigeria)
View Single Post
Old 16th Sep 2008, 21:15
Troglodita

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
I'm leaving on a jet plane?

Anjouan,

I also heard 10 going from Escravos. The Managing Pilot is joining CHC in Canada (I guess a swap for the former CHC base manager Angola, now in Escravos with PAAN) and 4 to Heli Malongo, plus 5 transferring to S92 (including the other Managing Pilot), AS332 and EC155.
Managing Pilot going to CHC is a great loss but I suspect more to do with the long term future in RSA rather than short term crap in WASBU. Other MP to S92 - progression within the system. 4 to heli Malongo - if true without being rude (honestly) Wannabes who were all pretty close to Command or conversion on to twins within WASBU - best of luck to them - they'll all be welcome back! other 4 transferring to 332 & 155 also progression within the system.

Seems like healthy turnover to me - not a mass migration.

Who else offers 412EP, EC 155, AS332L, S92 conversions after less than a year or so without mortgaging your soul (don't bother mentioning the Bond - not worth the paper it is written on in International law but be prepared to do some serious begging if you break it and ever want to work for the "Big Boys" ever again!)

Trog