PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Airlink Politics
View Single Post
Old 16th Sep 2008, 18:34
reptile

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Originally Posted by Setron
So my friend,.. if you know ****, then don't talk about things, because it might be only **** you are talking!
Sage advice. Thank you.....I think.

Originally Posted by suitcaseman
Reptile started name calling by insinuating that the majority of Airlink pilots are stupid because they support Solidarity
Not quite what I said. I implied that the pilots are to blame for failing to stand together and thereby allowing RF's divide and rule tactics to work. The are still to reap the results of going the Solidarity way.

Originally Posted by suitcaseman
Most pilots are not mediators, negociators(sic) or lawyers
Correct. That is why ALPA employ qualified experts to perform those duties. And you thought the monthly subs are collected for pool parties and pub lunches.

Originally Posted by Setron
I said ALPA just failed in the form of APA
Wrong. APA failed in the form of APA. Re-read point two of my previous post.

Just to make sure I "know my **** before I talk, or don't talk, about things" (or something to that effect):

Setron got upset because the Airlink pilots - many of whom had many years of loyal service under the belt - tried to stand up to protect their career progression when RF employed a bunch of guys from outside the company to operate the newest and most advanced aircraft in the company?

Put yourself in their shoes for a second and see if you would have reacted differently.