PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - End of ATPL bank funding?
View Single Post
Old 16th Sep 2008, 13:48
Celtic Pilot

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
eilklo.. yeah working as a CAD engineer myself,, i work on Pro-E (pro-engineer), pretty much the same as Solid Edge tho, mainly the same fucntions... Its quite handu to say the least.....lol...

I specilised though in composite in final year so im lookn maybe to change jobs for the minute to see if i can earn a bita cash,, they seem to pay well... im glad though i did engineering are you not??? PLenty of jobs seem to be comnig... might do the same as youself... ppl really good fun to learn... i enjoyed it.. just did it at the local flying club!!!

----Im not sure at all, i just thought thats what they made their money on, not a expert by any matter of means so wnt argue!!!! ,,, the interest goes up with the incresing size of loan, so money is made when people pay back around 100k for a 70K loan mayb more than a small amount of a small personal loan, so banks make profit of large loans,,,basic maths i reckoned thought that where the profit was made but im prob wrong....

whos to say tho in this climate,,, not even the experts have a clue whats going on!!!