PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - 3 Man ULH from London
View Single Post
Old 16th Sep 2008, 10:01
VR-HFX

Received 8 Likes on 3 Posts
5G

A while since I have done circuits but as fate would have it I borrowed a bug smasher a few weeks back in Australia to do a rating. Downwind, base, finals seems the norm.

Calling ready does have some logic given that silence can see you muscled out of a pushback.

As to aircraft type, my experience is that this is useful information coming out of the race at Lambourne at the crack of dawn. Looking out the left hand window it is nice to know that what you are told is what is actually flying alongside you.

Sorry, I don't speak Yankee or Confederate for that matter...maybe that's why you got lost in JFK. Hope you found the gate eventually.

Lost me on the napkin brief. I wear boxers, less chaffing.

Thanks for the explanation (in brackets) of the George Calin expression. Certainly was a deep thinker...circa this...

People who go to Las Vegas, you've got to question their f.....g intellect to start with. Travelling hundreds and thousands of miles to essentially give your money to a large corporation is kind of f.....g moronic. That's what I'm always getting here is these kind of f......g people with very limited intellects.
An audience member shouted back that Carlin should "stop degrading us", at which point Carlin responded "Thank you very much, whatever that was. I hope it was positive; if not, well blow me." He was immediately fired by MGM Grand and soon after announced he would enter rehab for drug and alcohol addiction.