PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Merged: V-australia Interviews, T's & C's etc?
Old 15th Sep 2008, 23:51
greenslopes

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
vh-yes, have another look at your contract. It states fairly clearly that your per annum salary is for 1000 Hours and includes callouts on days off. I.E you will not be paid extra when told to work on your day off. Also the percentage bonus has so many caveats that you will not see any percentage gain till the airline makes a profit.........who knows how long that will be!
I don't know why anyone would choose to accept this contract unless they were unemployed presently, or extremely desperate to return to Oz.

I'm not trying to sledge you just point out that this employment contract is the worst I have ever seen. I would rather work for J*,Tiger,Air Asia X,Ryanair.

V Oz will get off the ground but I wonder how long it will hold onto the Capt's and F/O's once realization sets in.

Make a wise decision based on all the facts avble.

Also check out the thread regarding V Oz's HR departments attitude towards flight deck.................Do your research and make up your own conclusion.