PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Q re seating on Aer Lingus to Orlando
View Single Post
Old 15th Sep 2008, 20:37
gavin360

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
hi kerrylegal

i have travelled to orlando with ei 3 times since they started up da orlando service again the prem seats are great they use the same aircraft on the route its the a330-300 the price is 250euro each way [it was 200 when the route began] you can look at the aircraft layout on www.seatguru.com the airport in orlando is a drag u have to collect your luggage and then put it through another security check it will take between a hour and a half and two from you get off until you are on the road i take carry on only cos i have a house out der but if travelling with friends i be hanging about 4 dem 4 ages if you are looking for car hire go to www.floridacarhire.com better rates and all the ins you require is built in tata enjoy your trip to da sunshine state . ps just checked there online checkin seems to be available now for orlando that flight used 2 b a aerlingus charter flight u got no air points on it but now u can grt dem so b sure and sign up to the frequent flyer program... sorry just tried to check in to my flight and its available to all us airports except orlando

Last edited by gavin360; 17th Sep 2008 at 11:26.