PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - BRISTOL - 4
Thread: BRISTOL - 4
View Single Post
Old 15th Sep 2008, 19:37
Bristol_Traveller

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
I've noticed that LH seem to have put a bunch of FRA-BRS flights back into the schedule, after the dramatic pruning earlier in the month. (Unfortunately, not soon enough for me to have avoided having to come back to LON on weekend. Grrr). It's back to 3x on Weekdays, 2x on Weekends.

Ah - no they haven't. Their "mobile" timetable is wrong. The main timetable still shows virtually nothing from Friday til Sunday again. Grrr

However, the £39 fares (in E class) don't appear to feature any more. I'm honestly not too upset about that. It wasn't an ideal strategy to out-price EZ and FR to Europe ex-BRS. I'm quite happy to pay more for a ex-BRS service that means I can avoid LHR, rather than expect LOCO type pricing. I've got a good load of flights ex-BRS this month, and while it's definitely not 99p fares, they represent fair pricing in my opinion. Is anyone still getting stupid pricing TO Bristol?

Last night's LH4964 FRA-BRS was well loaded (60-70 people?). Ithink I spotted a few XL crew bags???

Last edited by Bristol_Traveller; 15th Sep 2008 at 22:19. Reason: LH "Mobile" Timetable was wrong...