PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Merged: V-australia Interviews, T's & C's etc?
Old 15th Sep 2008, 11:23
bullamakanka

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
VH - YES

I think you will find the SYD based Dash operator you refer to does not charge for the endo, plus you will probably earn more, work less, and get paid for working on your day off. I did 700 hrs and got 65k there last yr. Not money to get rich on but a pretty good life style.

The ONLY reason that VA are not charging for the endo is because its the only way they will get any crew in the current environment. If they started up 3 years ago they would be charging for it, just like VB, Jet*, etc, etc. They are not trying to be fair mate, just doing what they have too so they can get the show on the road.

I am not trying to bag you or anyone else who accepts a job there. Just be aware of why things are the way they are and where the terms and conditions sit relitave to other operators.

Framer, no I would not plan to leave anywhere the next day. Just pointing out that the endo is not free, i.e your bonded. If you left within the bond period you would be up for the cost of the endo.

Bulla