PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Merged: V-australia Interviews, T's & C's etc?
Old 15th Sep 2008, 03:25
WangFunk

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Toptup

I agree with you more than you would believe in certain cases. No, I am not an agro, Im very easy going in fact. Maybe im a little angry YES. I do get offended when 'certain' people bag my profession to other members of staff within the same company. Thats what really gets me. I worked extremely hard to get where I am...Extremely! I am willing to help out my employer only if is reciprocated in some way, or at least acknowledged in some form. I dont appreciate narrow minded individuals, but most of all, I dislike that the respect for our profession is rapidly diminshing (im sure the travelling public would too). Some people will only hear what they want to. We have all been there at some point I know. I think I have made alot of very valid points on the matter. I should not have replied to your response, but I thought you deserved one. I will not respond any more on this topic nor to anyone else on here.. I have said everything I had to say