PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - What's New In W. Africa (Nigeria)
View Single Post
Old 14th Sep 2008, 16:43
Foamy Coolings

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
fish More Goodmen in our fine Companies

Nigerian Inlaw and Trug,

You 2 fine mens also have some fine commune sense but you do not know everything about our higher archery in the Centre of Excellents.

Trugs,

Whingeing on PPrune and becoming paranoid over F.C. (& the like) wind-ups is no substitute for making your personal feelings clearly known in a reasonable and assertive way to your Senior Managers.

Who do you think will listen to your advices in Lagos I aks myself - the Scotch Boss has realised that the PeeWees and Majahs are just Ships in Wool clothings and are too much sympathetic with the mechanical men and chipper pilots so instead he listens only to his most closest advisors (my very self)

You also say

I heard Warri & Escravos were off line this weekend which might explain it!

Can a man not rest with his wifes and concubines on the 7th day and eat fine Eba and Ogbola for the breaking fast and Egussi and Jolof rice for supper - a man cannot feed on Fresh Fish alone or Jock would be a dull boy!
In the Centre of Excellents we have toppest Broad Bonds and stay on the lines constantly making monitors of the whining.
Warri and Escravos are indeed on the lines today - has not the Biggest Boy been threatening making insanitary advances on his co pilots?

In Law - keep up the monitorings from your Eket Palaces & QIB's to keep the likes of Trugs on the straighter and narrower. Also see what can be done with the morales of Biggest Boy before he travels to Lagos.

I am sure Jim Woolite (my concubines use that product - it cleans my shirts well well) would banish Biggest Boy from his fine low paid Trinidad Operation if he knew his plans.

My Egussi is ready so I must beg to go now.

F.C.

I hope Propspinners has taken the valiums and is now calm and coco - tell him to drink warm stout and take 2 tablets every 4 hours.

Last edited by Foamy Coolings; 14th Sep 2008 at 16:48. Reason: syntax