PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Aer Lingus - 5
Thread: Aer Lingus - 5
View Single Post
Old 14th Sep 2008, 15:49
Bolter152

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Thumbs up

Hi guys,

It is really funny to see that some people still question Ryanairs bussiness model. Faire d'Income, if you say like 'there is really more to that' referring to keeping costs down and making profits higher, you give the impression that you're some kind of airline manager or at least have some interess in it. Well, if you really know what you are talking about, I think that you will believe in Ryanair.

Management is key to a company's succes. An airline management sets goals in terms of what they want to achieve and how they want to achieve those goals. It is obvious what Ryanair's goals are and it is even more obvious that they are realising those goals for years now. But still you're questionning how on earth is it possible that they make profit if they ask 2.30 pound for a flight, although they are doing this already for years!? The answer is verry complicated and obviously I can't know the truth. But what I do know, in my humble experience as enterpreneur, is that is verry much possible! Just accept it, think about it how genious things have to be organised in that company to be profitable and learn from it for your own future

Have a nice afternoon