PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Merged: ASA Staff Shortage
View Single Post
Old 14th Sep 2008, 12:30
BeGoneTFN

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Thanks Albizia,

How could I miss that, he's another hack goodness its hard to keep up with them all.

I wonder if that clown will be doing a victory tour with TFN and JH when the place goes under, I'm betting they'll remain bunkered down in the NOC shop. No doubt brain storming more excuses!

Think I would have to go Non-op if any of them bothered to turned up at my work place! It would be an interesting reception given the way he as the CEO has displayed a compelete lack of respect for and blatantly defamed his entire ATC workforce.

Mutual respect = a somewhat better place to work

TFN you have failed, every part of ASA struggles on a daily basis to simply operate.

I believe a significant event occured when all staff development training was cancelled about two years ago, that was the writing on the wall your attitude towards staff then became evident.

You want the factory sterile environment to drive people out, to drive them nuts (just how long can someone stand doing the one sector). Its all about cost and your personal remuneration, you don't care about our organsiation you killed Hazo's now you crap on about a government mandate regarding pay rises and bleet about our sick leave entitlements (have you ever worked at night you gnat!) to further erode our conditions.

I personally hope that before you extricate your head from your a*se, you and your managers get a rocket from QF, VOZ and the government because airports are closing, yes closing due to your arrogance and incompetence that led to a large proportion of your workforce to seek alternative employment.

Geez, I need a drink now, you sh*t me so much!

BgTFN

Last edited by BeGoneTFN; 14th Sep 2008 at 13:30.