PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Excel Airways
Thread: Excel Airways
View Single Post
Old 13th Sep 2008, 23:14
XSD-WANA B PILOT

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
To all XL Pilots, Cabin Crew, Kosmar reps,

Over the past 5 years starting and ending holiday with you all, may I wish you all the best in finding emploment in your chosen career.

Both Airport Desks,Pilots, Crew and Kosmar reps did an excelent job with Passion on finding and returning the Wife's Purse left on board the Plane this year after we landed at kefalonia in August.

They did an excellent job both inbound and outbound, during the return flight they had run out of meals to buy, what realy cheesed me of was some of the nagging passengers winging at them blaming them about this, its wasn't there fault and never was, but after the colapse of XL uk I now know why, all trying their damn hardest to deliver customer satisfaction with limited resources.

I know its those idiot greedy shareholders like the Oil/Energy/Bank/football & City barrons that want more & more return for their investments/product for the High life, and if they dont get it, they throw their Teddys out of the pram and refuse to invest and support to prevent 1700 dedicated profesional people from being unemployed and the holiday makers who have saved all year for their hols tobe shafted by the Rich and greedy.

Dont forget greedy b the real people make this world tick without then your all stuffed.

To all staff affected best wishes and good luck in finding employment.