PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Naughty kids, bad parenting, exhausted cabin crew
Old 13th Sep 2008, 18:03
Kittycat

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Naughty kids, bad parenting, exhausted cabin crew

I am just amazed to see how naugthy children became?!! I flown on a very reputable airline a couple of weeks ago, and once again.. a lot of the children around me were totally out of control.. and annoyed all the other people around them. It was just the parents that pretend not to see it, and the ones that did see, thought their sweet children were "cute"
I mean I can understand that a child of 6 years cant sit absolutely still with his/her hands crossed for 8 hours, but the following is just unacceptable:
Children spitting at the cabin crew member!!!
Naugthy S***h in front of us keep on standing on his seat, and staring at us
leopard crawl under their seats
another naugthy little s***h screaming at his parents the whole time that he doesnt want to fasten his seatbelt
This was the best: a really spoilt brat (girl) try to trip one of the cabin crew members while serving the drinks!!!

I mean is it just my bad luck, or did I just get the most naughty kids on that whole airport in the same plane than me??? The cabin crew really tried to ask the parents to keep their children in line, but obviously the parents didnt want to hear about it...

Last edited by Kittycat; 13th Sep 2008 at 19:33.