PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Ground XL aircraft where are they all?
View Single Post
Old 13th Sep 2008, 09:51
jhangiani

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Why all the interest in gaining pics of grounded aircraft, i mean for F***Sake it's not the first time this has happened and won't be the last, surely individuals wanting pics of aircraft blocked in, obviously have too much time on their hands, unless you are some individual media mogul trying to get a cheap scoop, this is now history, just wait for the next one to go bust, then if you are that good at media detection, in this case not due to the fact you are having to beg for pics of grounded aircraft, you can have a story hot off the press.

And if it is true that BAA blocked in 737 with a snow plough, then i think it is a sad day, as if somebody is gonna come along, get airside without an airside ID, Walk to a remote stand, start the apu, start the engines and taxi out and go for unauthorised take off, I mean come on BAA Overkill, get a grip on reality, bad enough being searched by shopping mall security coming to work, so if BAA is that suspicious of the aircraft being taken, then they should gaurd it 24 hrs a day, then hey presto they might find that nobody will steal or damage it, after all i mean it is parked within a secured area after all.