PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Etihad Cadet Waiting List
View Single Post
Old 13th Sep 2008, 03:35
DenizD

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Im sorry I've been away, I couldn't stop crying. I'm serious, I haven't cried in like 5 years until I saw that email.

I hope you guys from Canada aren't discouraged we will see each other again in six months and this time we will be much more prepared and realxed! We will hve the upper hand and we will know what to expect! We are all young and we still have time. Let me put it to you this way, there are 50 year old first officers on the A320's here in the US, so we didn't make it this month, but in a couple months from now we will and we'll be some of the coolest young pilots for the worlds most exquisie airline! Even Captain Morris had to take his test aptitude twice before he mad it in the flying division of the Jamaican Army, and now he is a Captain on one of the worlds largest planes, and he's still one of the coolest pilots I ever met! And we only met him once. You guys are the kind of people I wanna fly with so I guess I gotta keep ma head up....

So I'll see you guys in six months, for the 2nd ever Etihad Wannabe Cadet Pilot Meet of 2009. MJetR will buy the beers and mayb this time Bradda G will actually show up. And who knows maybe there will be some women?

Okay down to buisness, I got your answers get em while they're hot!

(I'm just kidding you guys, i won't give you any answers so please don't flood my mailbox like you did 4weeks ago)