PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Integrated Courses, You Poor Humans!
View Single Post
Old 13th Sep 2008, 00:15
G CEXO

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
I have just recently passed my pilot assessment with Cabair and they have offered me a place starting on 5 Jan 2009, integrated course. There are quite a few airlines that have gone bankrupt and is not just those in UK. It's happening everwhere such as Oasis airlines (HK), a budget long haul airliner that has gone bankrupt several months ago. If I pass my medical in next 2 weeks time I will still go for the course even by getting a loan of £70K. You may think I am a crazy guy walking off the cliff, but nobody knows what will really happens in the future. Maybe the future will be a good one after students completed their course! Who knows? Or maybe we will be end up in a huge debt and have to live in cr@p hole? The main thing is that I accept the responsibility of whatever I do. Blame no one!
Huge gamble and serious consequences if it doesn't turn out the way you want it to be after you graduate. Way too much of a gamble even for someone like me who has the price of an integrated course in cash

G-XO