PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Excel Airways
Thread: Excel Airways
View Single Post
Old 12th Sep 2008, 18:28
1 Zulu Alpha

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Just incase anyone is stuck

I just had this email drop into my inbox and though I would post incase anyone is stuck.

For the avoidance of doubt, I'm not connected in anyway with Flybe - just thought it may be of use to some fellow ppruners.

'Flybe Rescue Package for Stranded XL customers

12 September 2008

Flybe, Europe’s biggest and most successful regional airline is stepping in to offer stranded XL passengers a flight home after the collapse of the tour operator this morning.
Following the announcement that XL Group has suspended all of its operations, Flybe will offer those passengers stranded at their destinations, a special rescue fee of €90 for a flight back to the UK.

Flybe has made this offer available to any XL passenger due to travel inbound to the UK from Alicante, Faro, Malaga and Palma during the next seven days (offer available until 23:59 Saturday 20 September).

To claim the €90 rescue package, passengers should call Flybe customer services on the numbers listed below. Passengers must provide the agent with their XL booking reference number and present their XL booking confirmation at check as further proof of booking.

Additionally, passengers flying with Flybe to connect with an XL flight who are now making alternative arrangements for travel, may change their itinerary upon payment only of a normal change fee of £30.

Flybe call centre from Europe: 0044 1392 268500

Flybe call centre from the UK: 0871 700 2000'

1ZA