PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Excel Airways
Thread: Excel Airways
View Single Post
Old 12th Sep 2008, 15:15
3REDS

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Still got me headset but its about to cost me £3400 wow most expensive headset in history.

Crocodile tears from that he should be shot and pi##ed on.
He was heard last week when pi##ed that "if XL UK goes bust i still have 2 other airlines" How right you were Phil....Splitting them up before the bump so you could still play the big man.(albeit in you platform shoes lol). Your ego is the reason we are all in the sh@t with your management buyout ,your pockets were never deep enough and it was not the price of fuel which you are hideing behind.

Enjoy your Aston Martin and if it develops a scratch and looses its windows anytime soon please pay for the repairs out of the money you owe me.

Enjoy your Bently and if it develops a scratch and looses its windows anytime soon please pay for the repairs out of the money you owe me.

Enjoy your Range Rover Sport and if it develops a scratch and looses its windows anytime soon please pay for the repairs out of the money you owe me.

Very dramatic wearing a black tie for the press you should be happy you got away with it ,you and all your buddies, ploughing the losses in to XL UK from XL Germany and France. Now you cant start with a fresh balance sheet until you fk it all up AGAIN.

Last edited by 3REDS; 12th Sep 2008 at 16:00.