PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - The CTC Wings (Cadets) Thread - Part 2.
View Single Post
Old 11th Sep 2008, 18:07
EvelcyclopS

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
just been down on the 9th to do phase 2/3, was succesful at phase 2 but not phase three. i have been told i was close so i have been invited back in 6 months.

I have read this whole thread out, but i need to know if reapplication means going back to phase 1, or because i have passed the pilapt and numerical tests, whether i go str8 to phase 3... i have asked ctc, but they have aid a reply could take weeks, and i would like to know now. Also, what do you think the chances are of getting through the second time round?

A heads up on finance.

I asked what the situation was, and they said that finance was still availabel for the very near future, but it will stop. HSBC are also stopping all other professional loans so its not just CTC. CTC are in conference with other banks and they hope to be able to resolve the issue.

I've just left uni with a mountain of debt, and with all the will in the world, i just dont see how i can possibly get a secured loan for that amount withing the next few years. Awful time to graduate, no jobs, no loans, no cash.