PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - What's New In W. Africa (Nigeria)
View Single Post
Old 11th Sep 2008, 11:04
Foamy Coolings

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
True Loyalty

There's a saying that if you think safety's expensive, wait until you have an accident. Bristow may well soon discover that the same is true of loyalty
Mr. Tom Bolas,

There is still plenty of loyalty in our fine Company. Did we not learn the loyalty values from fine leaders from the olden days like my oyibo brother with my name Brian Coolings who once led us from his Red Hills Palace. He taught us the values of the strange handshakes and the ways of the freed masonries? I heard tell that he was as fine the business man and snappy dresser as the famous Arthur Daley from mender. I would buy a car from mister Brian and be happy even when it breaks down. Did not his son young Tommy Coolings through his fine brains and hardest work become the youngest General Manager of the whole of the Australias?

A man cannot look after the troubles of the whole World. He must know his family and take care of them first - is this not the way of our country? We cannot afford to be loyal to every Tom Jack or Henry, we have to take care of the likes of the Bills and Jock Bosses first of all. Did not the freed masonries teach this fact? We must be certain their shares become highest again so stop your crying.

If you do not show the loyalty and leave us for greener postures you will find yourself driving the Air Buses for the Arab men and living in the squalor of the deserts like Idle Des dreaming of the day when you can return to the fine conditions of Eket or the splendour of Coronation Street.

We in humane resources know how to be truly loyal to those who matter.

F.C.