PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - BALPA against ID Cards - TUC Congress
View Single Post
Old 11th Sep 2008, 00:02
6chimes

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
The notion of having nothing to hide therefore you should not fear being monitored by the state is nothing short of communism.

Who knows what ideas those that rule our lives have in store for us. And with the evidence of the last ten years that labour has so far displayed, it will be full of using laws to suit themselves (think back to when they used their new anti terrorist laws to arrest a 70 yr old labour activist from speaking at a conference).

When these ID cards can be used to determine what you get and when, then how long before those political imbeciles use them for compliance to their way of thinking?

For those of you that have viewed these posts from outside the Uk, and many of you already carry ID cards you may wonder at our reluctance. You have not lived with a government hell bent on protecting itself rather than doing its job of running this country. They want to control us like a huge train set and use us a live experiment that they once talked about as students when as now they have no knowledge of the real world, just an idea of some political ideal.

They are incompetent and they have proven themselves to be so on many occasions, so why would any rational person allow their free lives to be handed over to these creatures?

It is not who I am that worries me it is what they will do with me.