PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Aero's Gloucestershire - brink of going bust?
Old 10th Sep 2008, 11:30
Pace

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
>I would not put the money into escrow because the whole point of getting a block of cash up front is that I can use it in my business! To reduce my overdraft, probably. Then if I go bust, the punters lose it, but hey they got a 10% discount in return for taking the risk <

That is the worrying bit! But equally if I am a prospective customer and they are in need of my business they may quote me a 20k deal at 18k paid up front.
I am sure they will not turn me away if I insist on that discount on condition the money is held in escrew or paid in block payements.

If they do then I take my business elsewhere which would indicate to me that they are either desperate for cash in their accounts in which case I am better off going elsewhere or they are so overwhelmed (unlikely) with business that they call the shots.

Anything but anything is up for negotiation deal hard enough and you will prob get the 18K deal on pay as you go.

Pace