PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Aero's Gloucestershire - brink of going bust?
Old 10th Sep 2008, 09:25
S-Works

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Sorry, but you still missed my point which is why I asked if you were mischief making. Whether or not they 'were' on the brink is a moot point as they have now been taken over by another organisation which according to the press is extremely well funded and run by a man who seems to have an ability to make money.

Therefore what purpose does your question about the past serve towards the future other than being interpreted as mischief making?

And for the record, I have no connection whatsoever with them, never flown with them talked to them or even live the same side of the country.

Now if you are asking if your money is going to be safe with them as off today, you are not going to get an answer on a rumour network, try asking the company directly. If they are honest they will have nothing to hide.

And of course like everyone says time and time again. Keep the money in your own deposit account and pay as you go. The discounts are false economy and just a way of getting your money in their bank so they can earn your interest.

PACE - You missed the point of IO's question. If the money is put in escrow it cant be taken by the company or liquidators.