PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Air Macau-money trouble
View Single Post
Old 10th Sep 2008, 05:59
Hazel250

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Wet lease in Beijing
I was called yesterday by the crew management to bring my passport, in order to get a visa for China.
After getting a few informations regarding the contract I decide to refuse to go there.
-We will recieve 200 Mop perdiem (many nice restaurants around the hotel)
-Hotel: Maybe Lido, if Lido can confirm to get us some rooms, otherwise we'll stay in the Sino-Swiss.(in other terms, we are going to stay in the Sino-Swiss or Air China Hotel.)
-For our DDOs, regarding the schedul of the Air China's flights, it will be very difficult to catch NX001, to travel back to MFM.
-No DHC on Air China flight allowed , if intention to travel via HKG, to MFM with the ferry.
-During the stay in Beijing you will not be entitle for your housing allowance, in MFM.
-My girlfriend can not join me there on NX flight , because China does'nt deliver any visa for tourists.
(But of course many hookers in Beijing)( Thankx ,not for me...I don't intendt to became a father in the next 9 months).
-It's going to be a 3 weeks in Beijing, every 3.5 months, regarding the number of pilots we have now!!!
I totally refuse. No housing allowance, 200 mop per day...I don't eat noodles and a bowl of rice a day, like Mr F.
I would like to know where Dragonair was staying, and how much perdiems they got, for the same contract!
Mr D, keep that wet lease for you, you can wipe your ...ss with the contract.

By the way Ethiad is massively hiring again P1 & P2!