PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Etihad Cadet Waiting List
View Single Post
Old 10th Sep 2008, 03:36
skhan11

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
I was looking at some old posts and I found out that the guys who took the test in EU on the 28th, 29th and 30th of July got a response on August 7th that was 8 days.
Deniz, I thought of that long ago. And I also thought if they took 8 days, we should take less than half the time as we had maybe a quarter of the candidates that wrote the tests in Europe. But that theory proved to be wrong.

Also, I don't think the EU guys going to AUH mid-month would have anything to do with us getting our results. If anything, the delay might be caused by JNB, and SYD assessments. And they might just give us a firm "yes/no" rather than a "maybe yes/no"...

But then again that would be sheer speculation on our part. The only thing we have concrete to work with is the captain said 2 weeks... so hey, there is this whole week to go by... I personally beleive if not this week, they might just wait it out till JNB and SYD's results are in...

As for the waiting, it's getting harder by the minute. I get this wierd feeling everytime I open my email. It's like my heart starts beating faster, until I realize it's not from Etihad, and then back to normal..lol