PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Etihad Cadet Waiting List
View Single Post
Old 9th Sep 2008, 23:13
coral reef

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
haha my routine has basically become every three or four hours, check email, check pprune for news, check email again in case something came up in the last minute, then go back to doing whatever I was doing.

Looking at Etihad's Diamond, Pearl, and Coral zones, I'd say they're the best looking interior of any airline today. I got to go Toronto-Tokyo this summer on Air Canada 773ER, and walking through business class was, to be honest, not too impressive. AC uses the herring-bone seating arrangement, and for some reason it looks very unusual, and uncomfortable to look out the window. Colour are not warm and welcoming, and the food in economy is nothing to talk about, and in some cases looked and tasted a week old. Quite disappointing, to add to the list, was that the IFE map didn't work, so you never knew where you were.

I remember about 6 years ago on a flight in Saudi Airlines, each seatback screen also got a feed from cameras showing a front and bottom view, which was awesome. Do you know if Etihad has cameras as well?