PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Flybe/FTE Mentored Airline Pilot Scheme (MAPS)
Old 9th Sep 2008, 13:24
RSP_2407

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
To those who didn't pass Phase III, but still haven't heard anything official: I called them on Monday 8th (yesterday), they said the Head of Training had been out of the office last Thu and Fri, so they hadn't had time to send me an email which had supposed to arrive before Friday last week.

So now there is a new time frame. This Friday! I haven't received ANYTHING from them. If I hadn't called them (and I've spoken to them at least five times, which I think is rather unreasonable, they should get in touch with me, not the other way round), I'd have been literally tearing my hair out by now.

So hopefully, by this Friday they will have discussed with the H of T, whether or not some of us could be eligible for training not on the MAPS course. I'm not holding my breath though seeing as its been nearly four weeks since the assesment.

Odd really, if they knew who they were accepting, did they not know who they weren't accepting?

So heres to living in hope ................