PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Clark Institute of Aviation
View Single Post
Old 9th Sep 2008, 03:46
fernandeztv

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
@Ayla

To be honest there was no "physical abuse" by any CA FI (past or present) . When i did my first solo (one of the happiest days in my life ) All RS did was punch me in my stomach. Was that a sucker punch???...Not at all! It did not hurt me one fourth as much as it hurt when i was punched by my classmates but then i went to sleep with a big grin on my face!

To the rest of the folks in the forum...Enough of the said FI bashing! Given the circumstances 8 months back when no one was bothered to teach us anything...that said FI did a lot to keep us occupied in a good manner and actually taught us I really dont care if he was AWOL from PAF or what he did in Pal Av school.

In the same way as i really dont care who is running the school. As long as we get trained in a proper manner should we really care as to who is teaching us?

As a customer who has paid thousands of $$$ for the training i think as long as i am satisfied with what is being done...i think i will continue to respect those that who do their duties. Now the standards have been set and more importantly they are being followed. As already mentioned so many times...The situation now in CA is very professional and a lot better.

Cheers...

PS: Define Physical Abuse...thats what I faced when i was in Engineering college and Reserve Armed forces (way back in the late 90s). A broken nose and eyes blackened just because you belong to a lower course? It took nearly 3 weeks for me to heal. How about front rolling on the gravel for 30 mins with nothing but only your briefs on? (oh ok one of us lost the gas plug on the damn rifle and all of us got punished for that anyways ) One should really do a military stint to know about physical abuse . Physical abuse in CA? hahaha