PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - UK integrated training
View Single Post
Old 8th Sep 2008, 10:28
Kerosine

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
P.S. You'll note that the poster asked a specific question - I wonder how many Prooners with personal agendas/opinions on training options will wade in, wasting bandwidth and time, with irrelevant answers to a question not asked
Have you not considered Modular Nellie? You'll save yourself so much money for the exact same thing.

Woah horsie only kidding...

Seriously though, CTC have very good employment figures to data (100%), however at the moment there is a 'holding pool' of recently qualified pilots waiting for employment. This is decreasing, just at a slower rate than previous years due to airlines tightening up.

The prospects for any new fATPL are not great right now with impending recession, however all integrated FTOs offer similar prospects upon completion of the course. CTC are ahead of the pack in the fact they actively place you in airline employment (some, according to CTC, do not even require interviews!) and therefore have very high employment rates to date.

Note I have not completed the course and cannot offer 1st hand advice, this is mearly some of the information I have gathered over the last few months.