PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - PILAPT Software
Thread: PILAPT Software
View Single Post
Old 8th Sep 2008, 01:18
AKAFresh

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Very good software.

This software is very good if you are going for the BA selection tests. I'm not sure if the BA tests have changed but none-the-less it will give you a very good idea of what to expect. The individual tests on the day may be slightly different so be careful and read all the instructions but the skill they test is often the same.

As for FTO tests, again even if the tests are not exactly the same they are a great way to practice aptitude tests in general. I found them to be very similar to the BA aptitude tests but if I knew about them before I did the FTO selection tests I would have certainly used them!

Practice makes ALL the difference in these type of tests so even if its not the same as the ones in the FTO tests you will face at your school they will help and plus if you decide to join BA in the future then they will certainly come in handy.

Often the pass/fail decision is kept secret for obvious reasons but you want to give yourself the best chance and often these selection tests are the first stage of the process, the more important and character defining stages are later ie the interview and sim check.

I would not worry too much about how they make the decision as this is out of your control but instead focus on getting the best results so theres no way they can say 'no' in the first place.

Good Luck to you.

Rgds
AkA