PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Clark Institute of Aviation
View Single Post
Old 8th Sep 2008, 00:35
Bagoongathipon

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
He may have harassed his lower batchmates in PalAv, he may have done something wrong in PAF... but in ClarkAv, he was the ONLY one who helped us when everyone else wouldnt. That is what is important to us back then.

He may not have the flying skills that fits your standard. He may be poud of himself and the words that come out from his mouth that most people would be insulted by the mere sight of him. But in our point of view, when we were left in the mud, no one helped us but him. Yes, he would train us the whole day, even at the night just to get those vfr and ifr right.

To those who has been physically abused by him, well i cant do anything about that.. unlucky you. but as far as i know, he didnt anything that way to us. Poor you.

Its quite funny how you would drag down a person.. has he done anything bad to you that you would be willing to put an effort to bring him down? if so, poor you. If not, spend your time doing something more productive.

some of the forumers decided to defend him admists his wrong doings in the past because he was the only one there back then who would help us.

I know you wont understand that.