PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - cluboneair, India
View Single Post
Old 7th Sep 2008, 23:09
Flintstone

Originally Posted by Superjimby
... terrible things.... same with all Indian Flight Departments....stressfull...poor infrastructure...lack of any professional aviation managers.... managment doesnt know **** about aviation, and whats worse is that they act like they do! ...FDTL issues ( not adhering to them), long procedures for filing flight plans, inabilitiy to have hotels and crew cars booked and on time, lack of proper flight planning or filling, inabilitiy to get paid on time, being told by a "aviation manager" how to fly the aircraft and what to do, poor maint and inabilitiy to adhere to mel ect. ...but if you lack patience and enjoy competent people I'd stay away! the country is very dirty... Luxury items are very expensive (twice the cost) all cars are over twice the cost as they are in the western world.......day to day traveling around is a nightmare!

Originally Posted by Superjimby
you can have servants and cooks and whoever you want... nightlife in Mumbai is really alot of fun...If you like to drink, womanize, and goto clubs and bars at night, then its perfect! Pilots are looked up to hear, and really respected...

Hmmm, where do I sign? Never mind the first quote, the second did it for me