PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - B1900 missing in the congo?
View Single Post
Old 7th Sep 2008, 19:17
propspanner

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
The Swiss

I have been following this thread, and yes its a network where all give there 2 cents.
Now I ask all of You!
Everyone of these pro Pilots. Can you honestly say while flying in Africa, that there has not been a second, not minute or day, A SECOND! That you have not done it accordingly to the Books???

And then if there is? Well you need to go and get a rag and wipe that st off your gip. As I have been all over Africa with all kind of contracts. And even the "best" pilot in my eyes has broken some "LAW"!

Then we get to MR Swiss Ooops V! Knowing everything, should be a rocket scientist. Do you remember a few years ago of a Twin Twotter that sliced itself up in Algeria?? (Prop almost trimming pilots hear)
And then we will not talk about a cabin heat problem in a new 1900 in Algeria?? And if you wanna point out "shoddy" maintenance?? Then the planes should fall out of the ski? Maybe you should start wearing a hard hat??

So yes..... sticks and bones can break bones.
And all what is said, not one of you guys were in the cockpit at that moment in time!

So lets get the right people to do there work and if You all who know what if and what what and all the other ifs. Go and do there work for them! Go tell them how to do it!

PS. South-Coast, I hope you still doing your CRM??