PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Canadian Aviation Academy
View Single Post
Old 7th Sep 2008, 19:06
winto22

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Angel CAA

First of all i would like to mention touch upon what THE REBEL said about the bus service to and from the school that is incorrect ,

CAA have a someone who brings u to and from the school everyday and that is included in your training cost ,

Secondly : Yes CAA does include your accomadation , transportation , meals / shopping everyday and week for each student all included in your training cost stated on the website ,
www.canadianaviationacademy.com

Just to let u know , i am current student in the programme with CAA and i have to admit i have had abosolutely no problem with them at all , they do everything they can for u ,

when u do this course you only get out of it as much as u put in to it,

if u read the post by Murt Kennedy a few posts previous to this , he is a helicopter pilot who is currently doing his training and came through CAA, read what he has to say in his opinion of the the company , facilitles , training etc,

in my opinion i the negative comments coming from X students is due to their attitude and commitment toward the programme and they honestly dont understand what their recieving for what they pay, their speaking / typing before thinking ....

honestly if u are a intrested student and thinking of coming through CAA privite mail me here on PPrune and i can set up phone call with u and answer any question u ma have

any questions or reponses feel free to reply ,