PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Aspiring pilot needs help
View Single Post
Old 7th Sep 2008, 10:23
digitalsoul

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Wow...been following your post-I must say it's amuzing!

Alright! I see u got loads of guts about flying and having a school, and i think in your world...seems like you got all these big dreams figured out...like there is also some uncle job waiting for you to hand to you his 747 to drive after your CPL...which is cool... For me i wouldnt even be asking for jobs right now.... I rather concentrate on getting my student pilot license then a PPL...because you never know, flying might actually not be for you in the first place. When you start asking for jobs now, even without an SPL it irritates some of us who already completed everything and also asking for jobs! Please first find a school... it is not easy as it sound... see how the industry are. By the way, no hard feelings...I am actually some one who can answer all your questions...about kenya..Uganda, etc because I live in Kenya too. As for schools, I recommend you go to FTS, a very good school in Joburg. Go to Joburg area, flying is good there and weather is great-by now, i know you still probably don't understand when they say weather is good there for training and why they say that! that's why i suggest you concentrate more on the learning side, than the job side...peace, if needed i might give you some contacts of kenyan students in SA.