PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Air Macau-money trouble
View Single Post
Old 5th Sep 2008, 03:34
Tziganul

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Congrats Air Macau

Congrats Air Macau "professional" pilots!!!

So the rumors are true, Air Macau pilots are cruel! I can't believe that as "professional" pilots they are putting names. I believe that personal attacks have no place on these threads. Pls leave your frustration for your wifes, gf, or massage girls! I ask the moderator to erase any thread that has any names or is distasteful. Come on guys, Air Macau can be so much more but unfortunately guys like Hazel250 thinks he is the best there and that the company should only hire guys like him. If he thinks he is that good, then maybe he should have a CP or DFO position and only hire guys like himself or his girlfriend. Air Macau gives opportunities to guys who don't have jet time or low timers. These guys are no better, no smatter, no less good than any other person in this industry. They are probably doing the best they can and I strongly believe that everyone deserves a chance! As for the names mentioned here, guys, if you don't like the dude, why waste your time writing about him and his entourage? Cheers mates and start behaving like professionals. Hope your airline will stop bleeding and get better!